Corsa air bag removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It says in the manual to remove the airbag undo the two bolts in the back of the steering wheel , can anyone tell me what they are ie are they bolt heads if so what size or are they screwdriver slots or pozidrive because the holes are only small and I cant see what to use ???????? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I can't remember, think they might be Torx head.

Why are you removing? is it already deployed? if not be very carefull with any electrical current near the terminals.

CJ

i need to remove it because my horn doesnt work and I have proved that it is something to do with the horn button on the steering wheel , because if I loop out the horn wiring coming up the steering column then the horn sounds ok , but pressing the button does nothing

Sponsored Links
Its an N reg 1996 are the horn contacts seperate from the steering wheel ?????

It isnt the horn contacts it is the spiral wiring block between the steering wheel and the steering column :evil: Cost from vauxhall £56

That is the horn contact!

The reason I said Contacts (plural) is that Corsa C Models 2001 on have two horn contacts, and you didnt specify Corsa B or C

CJ

Sorry i thought you meant the actuall horn push buttons which then clip into that part

Sponsored Links
Back