corsa coded key

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have problems with my remote key in that I cannot open my car with the key remote but I can close it ok now I know to replace the key I am talking about £100+ but am I right in thinking that each part of the key is priced sseperatelyas I would not need the key itself just the inner part+programming
I have changed the battery and ssynchronisedas per manual the microswitch
in the pc card is working ok as I have checked that for output Ihave cleaned and soldered all the connections but to no avail canb anyone enlighten me if
it is possible just to purchase the inner part

Sponsored Links
Yep,

You can just buy the remote fob without the blade (key)

Have a few in my tool box but you would still need it programing for your vehicle.

Thanks for that Mick I just need the remote fob do you know how much that would cost me I have Vaux/corsa/elegance 2003 5 door model
Davy

Not sure how much they are to be honest. I just sometimes aquire them when doing warranty work..

;)

Mick.

Sponsored Links
The Inner key remote part is around the £25.00 mark.

Most Vauxhall dealers will charge that or more for programming the new remote to your car. Your looking at £70 easily.

How do I know ?. I work for Vauxhall ;)

well thankyou lads was going to miss out in getting a new fob until next month but went to fill my car up and guess what cause I cant open the car
the petrol lock is on have managed to open it and put a 1p pice in the groove to stop it locking in position looks like it will have to be sooner rather than later thanks for your replys

davymiller said:
You were correct £68.56p for innerpart of key and programming thanks for that
Whew I thought £40.oo for my astra one was a lot :confused: It`s gonna get to the point that an old car will be scrapped with MOT looming if you loose it`s keys :LOL:

hi i think it is the same problem but when i press the buttons on my remote for my corsa C some times they will work and another time they will not i hav changed the battery but this does not seem to make any diffarence. will i need to replace the centre part of the key fob aswel or is their something else that could be the problem??

Sponsored Links
Back