Cost of new Pressure relief valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning

Could someone help me please? It appears I may need to purchase a new pressure relief valve for my Intesa Combi Boiler (Gas). What price can I expect to pay for something like this? Arough guideline would be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
your boiler is quite uncommon so it may cost a little extra, arround ££20 £30

Thanks Shaneo.

I'm struggling to find anywhere that stocks Intesa parts.

Could somebody help please?!

Thanks!

tbh with u i have never heard of the make, maybe some of these guys have, also its gona depend on how old the boiler is, if it more than 10/15 years old you may struggle to get 1,
hrpc would be a good place if u have 1 local

Sponsored Links
cant say I have heard of that make either???????????

try popping in to HRPC with the boilers gas council number they'll see you right

MTS do a badged Intessa for City Plumbing. It's a cheap version of the Ariston Micro. It's too new to be this one though - only been on the market for about 6 months.

do a google search for :-
federation of spares stockists
they have or can get all parts normally within 24 hours.
Hopefully u should have a boiler service manual, and this WILL list all essential spare parts. so if u do some ringing round, apart from the boiler make and model use the G.C. number and give the spare part number.
the boiler technician

Kevs right you boiler

go to PROFILE and you can add Boiler Technician without having to labouriously type it everytime

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back