Country is going to pot

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 294929

Driving along with my Neighbour tonight a bloke on a Quad bike past us with a Balaclava on.

I'm not coming out with colour or anything descriptive but it's a warm evening as pointed out by my neighbour why on earth is this allowed to happen? We are turning into a lawless society.

I'm seeing this sort of thing more often these days.

Sponsored Links
Been going on for a while now. Scenes like this are are happening more often. Strength in numbers and all that.

Sponsored Links
Got a bloke in the local town who drives a quad bike builders tipper type of thing with his dog in the tipper bucket.
He wears a flat cap, not a crash helmet, and the dog is not strapped in to the bucket or anything. When he stops at traffic lights the dog walks to the front of the bucket and puts his paws on the front edge watching people.

You don't have to wear a crash helmet on a trike or a quad.

Wearing a balacvava though, that's bang out of order. Going Equipped!

Always wear a balaclava underneath my crash helmet when temps are -10ºC or more when skiing.

Noisy quad bikes are a feature of vibrant multicultural areas. Also, very expensive cars, Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc. (they hire them), being driven around the streets at high speeds. One night the other week when it was very hot, one of my have-a-go neighbours went out out remonstrate with a load of *****. It just made them worse. The police were called, and were seen about 3 hours later driving once down the street, after all had quietened down.

As I've said many times, low police numbers are not the problem. The problem is lack of punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back