County Court Claim

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Further to my previous thread about money owed from an agency I did work for I have now taken this to the next level.

In spite of repeated assurances from the offending agency that I will receive my cash my final ultimatum expired yesterday.

True to my word I have now filed a claim to the County Court for the whole amount plus costs and compensation.
Once I get the judgement I will allow only 14 days for him to settle the complete amount. If payment is not forthcoming on day 15 I will instruct the Sherrifs to collect this for me.

The Sherrifs services do not come cheap and all their costs are added to the defendants bill likely to be around £400 -£500.

I will keep you all updated as this may help others in the future.
:D

Sponsored Links
Did you send a recorded delivery letter before action ?

No.

There is no need and it only wastes more time.

He was given an ultimatum last week and I can provide evidence to the court that he has repeatedlly ignored my attempts to secure payment.

He has 14 days from receipt to respond.

If he ignores I get judgement in default and he gets a CCJ. :D

Sponsored Links
Bon chance. I hope, despite the pressure, that you are still not smoking!!

I too resist. I stopped in April 1994.

But I sometimes get a hankering for passive smoking.....is that cheating? ;)

Good luck, Bahco. I, for one, will be interested to see what happens and hope that the person you are taking to court suffers for his intransigence.

I'd just ignore this nonsense, btw:

Wow you have submitted a claim in the small claims court. We bow to your master intelligence and genius! Jeez who cares, what do you want a medal? :rolleyes:

He tries to worship at the altar of joe.

While joe is worshipping at the altar of *****;)

Ok, I confess (having failed to recover over 14k of debt I am not in a good position to give advice)

I hope it goes well.

14 k is a massive blow Eddie :cry:

Is there nothing you can do to recover any cash?

Hey, I just want you to know I didn't inform the mods. I fight my own battles when necessary.

Sponsored Links
Back