Covid passport

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded mine yesterday, I had already set it up once last year, so I was able to simply login to my existing account. Back then it had limited value, very clunky, so I had deleted it - it is much less clunky and more useful now and I could enable fingerprint login..

I have had 1, 2 and the booster last month, so it says I am good to go until mid-January.

As Wendy is to take a trip up to Scotland for a few days, I persuaded her to download the app, just in case she needs it whilst away. She had the 1, 2, but had to defer her appointment in two days, for the booster until January, because she'd had a pneumonia jab, just 4 days before the booster appointment. Her covid passport expires on the very same day her booster was due, according to the app.

Is that it, the final date, or I heard rumours that it can auto-renew the expiry date to a later date.

Sponsored Links
How can it have an expiry date?

Will there come a time when you won't have had the three jabs?

You sound like an ideal subject.

Had mine a good while

you could not get into the goodwood festival of speed with out one or a negative test

not sure what happened if you did not have it or refused comply

the event was all pre booked and paid up tickets ??

Sponsored Links
Yet another foolish comment, where you don't have much understanding of the subject matter.
Have you booked booster 2 yet?

Or booster 3?

Or your latest 'flu' jab?

Someone doesn't understand the idea that there will be a rolling program of 'boosters' laid out in front of jab junkies!

Someone doesn't understand the idea that there will be a rolling program of 'boosters' laid out

So what? You haven't had the vaccine, yet you are obsessed with it.

Or booster 3?

Someone doesn't understand the idea that there will be a rolling program of 'boosters' laid out in front of jab junkies!
Witty was talking about 18 months for the life of the pandemic.
A booster every 3 months, that'll be about 6 jabs.
I bet you're trembling in your boots at the thought.

How can it have an expiry date?

Will there come a time when you won't have had the three jabs?

You sound like an ideal subject.
Do you ever have a tetanus or Hepatitis jab? Do you need a booster occasionally?
Will your 'immunity' wane over time without the booster?
Will you be denied the opportunity to travel if you don't have the correct vaccinations up to date?
You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and you're getting worse.

Or booster 3?

They’re combining them according to some bloke on radio 2. surprise surprise.

So, it will be replaced or updated when necessary; not have a stated expiry date.
The passports have an expiry date, not the vaccine.
You're conflating the two.
You'll never be able to have an intelligent conversation if you keep referring to the wrong thing under discussion.

The passports have an expiry date, not the vaccine.
You're conflating the two.
You'll never be able to have an intelligent conversation if you keep referring to the wrong thing under discussion.

Why? Do your vaccines become void after thirty days?

No I'm not; read the ******* words.
The vaccines do have an expiry date, of course they do. They have to be used by a certain date. :rolleyes:

But once used they don't have an expiry date cut-off for non-effectiveness. it's a slowly decaying process.
So the passports have an expiry date to allow for that slow decaying process. :rolleyes:
You don't expire when your passport does. You continue to live and you renew your passport, with suitable new qualifications where applicable. :rolleyes:

Jeez, it's like talking to kindergarten kids.

Sponsored Links
Back