cpu help

ih

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
regretfully i managed to bend pins on my sempron processor i have limited knowledge on computer so any help advise will be appreciated.
my motherboard is k8t neo ms 6702 ver 1.0 and cpu is sempron 3100+ which is amd sda 3100 aip3ax my question is besides like to like replacement are there any other option like faster processor? if so kindly give details. also note the cpu is 754 socket thanking in advance

Sponsored Links
This may be of use.

If you have a small flat bladed instrument (a precision screwdriver for example), you might be able to straighten the pins on your current processor if you are careful, and assuming you haven't already broken any.

• Thanks
Reactions: ih
thank you very much igorian! the link is very helpfull. the pins are beyond repair!with my little knowledge with the compatibility list there is not much faster option with this old pc of mine! i will be most grateful if you can identify 2 best options for me which i will pursue! also is the processor upgrade related to ram memory? thanks for your help in advance! :( :confused:

Sponsored Links
  • Thanks
Reactions: ih
Back