Create double spur box from one

I hope to god that there's an earth conductor in the circuit cable, and that what you're talking about is a supplementary bonding conductor.

I don't say this in order to offend, or appear superior, but looking at this topic as a whole I would strongly advise you to put any plans to do electrical work on hold until you know more about it all.

Sponsored Links
OK thanks a lot, I'll try that tomorrow and hopefully it will work.
I'll be back if it doesn't though, bending you keyboard ear for more advice.

Cheers

I hope to god that there's an earth conductor in the circuit cable, and that what you're talking about is a supplementary bonding conductor.

I don't say this in order to offend, or appear superior, but looking at this topic as a whole I would strongly advise you to put any plans to do electrical work on hold until you know more about it all.

There will be a cpc as its more than likely going to be fed in twin and then flexed out to the tank.the bond theyve obviously took from the fcu from what the guys said maybe he hasnt had a proper look.Also if everything is rcd protected he can do away with the sup bond, no?

Sponsored Links
OK, now I'm concerned.
I'll put off doing anything and I'll take a few pictures of the set-up tomorrow morning and post them. If you guys would be kind enough to take a look tomorrow afternoon and advise me if it's safe to add a second Spur box then that would be great.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back