Crimbo Cheer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone get any gifts @ Christmas from there suppliers, I've just started on my own spending about 1k a month with a supplier and I got Feck all!!! Should I????????

Sponsored Links
1K . That is nothing ,you may get asked out for an indian etc.. Give you a tip do it the other way try dropping off 24 cans each to the the guys you buy your stuff from and you may get a better discount.

always seems strange to me. I spend the money with them, yet im the one that ends up taking crates of beer in. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
A large bottle of 'bubbles', three large agenda's, calenders, more calenders and a mouse-mat - that's it for the moment ;)

I also usually take a couple of slabs of lager into my Plumb Center.

I get really well looked after all year and I give them absolute hell if things go wrong. They have to put up with a lot from me :LOL:

still strange though isnt it, since they benefit from your business!

I agree Thermo, but I know I can return anything for any reason and in any state and get a full credit.

Also if I have a newish boiler with a problem or damage I can go straight into their warehouse, open another and nick the bit I want, anything to keep my customer happy, which is my main concern ;)

It's worth a few cans of lager:cool:

I always give the counter staff at my suppliers a few tinnies at xmas - they don't set the discount they just put up my grumpiness!!

Sponsored Links
Back