Crime

Indeed. But this is a particulary nasty and abominable crime that transcends any petty theft or burglary.
It is indeed.

And "is there a particular demographic that commits these crimes, over and over again ?" is a particulary nasty and abominable racist trope that transcends any claim by its user or his supporters to not be racists.

Sponsored Links
It is indeed.

And "is there a particular demographic that commits these crimes, over and over again ?" is a particulary nasty and abominable racist trope that transcends any claim by its user or his supporters to not be racists.
Bless your heart , your missing the point, these crimes were committed by a particular demographic. It’s not racist to point this out. It’s a fact. It’s also a fact it has happened again and again or am I wrong ( and racist)

Bless your heart , your missing the point, these crimes were committed by a particular demographic. It’s not racist to point this out. It’s a fact. It’s also a fact it has happened again and again or am I wrong ( and racist)

Yes, the biggest crimes are committed by middle-aged white men in suits. Again and again

Stock market swindles, bank and pension mis-selling, PPI, exhaust emissions, lying to the Queen and closing down Parliament....

And some without suits
Gary Glitter, Fred West, Jimmy Saville

Middle-aged white men should be pilloried and shamed for the actions of their kind.

Sponsored Links
Thanks John D. Have you a daughter? Are you sane , had a drink ,? Reconsider the crime please

That's a rather disgusting thing to say. Care to apologise?

I never use use Muslim pedophiles to defend Catholic pedophiles .. they are both disgusting... I also never defend white criminals...

You want me to apologise (y)

Reconsider the crime please

You seem strangely soft on crimes committed by middle-aged white men.

Are you in some kind of organisation or financial relationship with them?

Are you even.... one yourself?

Why on earth you lefties defend criminals? You won't find one post of me defending any convicted criminals for their acts of dishonesty or cruelty. The Captain defends Pedophiles with the same breath calling me a racist. You must really be some creapy horrible human being...

You seem strangely soft on crimes committed by middle-aged white men.

Are you in some kind of organisation or financial relationship with them?

Are you even.... one yourself?
I shudder to say this John. But the crimes I alluded to at the top of this topic are in a different league To what your wittering on about. Have a another dram and off to bed

I shudder to say this John. But the crimes I alluded to at the top of this topic are in a different league To what your wittering on about. Have a another dram and off to bed
The hundreds of dead bodies that have been discovered in Canada in schools where indigenous children were abducted from their families?

I just wish these guys were being sent to an American prison. Child rapists. ! Dead in a week
Instead of on their own wing with an
Imam

Sponsored Links
Back