Crime

Sponsored Links
Bless your heart , your missing the point,
Oh I am absolutely not missing the point of your post, I can assure you of that.

these crimes were committed by a particular demographic. It’s not racist to point this out.
Demography is the statistical study of populations, especially human beings. (That highlighted word is important).

"Demographic" is a noun, and the Collins dictionary, for example, defines it as "a section of the population sharing common characteristics, such as age, sex, class, etc".

Only a complete idiot, or a racist (big overlap, I know) would try to extrapolate from a sample size of 3 to a claim that there was a demographic characteristic here.

What "demographic" were Fred & Rosemary West? Dennis Nilsen? Myra Hindley? Ian Brady? Peter Sutcliffe? Ian Huntley? Care to make any "demographic" extrapolation about them?

How about the people who ran the childrens homes in North Wales - anything to say about them?

It’s a fact.
Fact 1: those 3 men appear to be of Asian ethnicity. So does Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid - care to extrapolate anything from the 3 criminals to those 2 politicians?

It’s also a fact it has happened again and again or am I wrong ( and racist)
You knew when you posted that you were not going to be able to find any demographic analyses of crime in this forum.

There is one reason, and one reason only why you created this topic and started going on about "a particular demographic",and thats Fact 2: yes, you are a racist.

If you werent you wouldnt have dreamed of making that post on this forum.

Sponsored Links
Fact 1: those 3 men appear to be of Asian ethnicity. So does Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid - care to extrapolate anything from the 3 criminals to those 2 politicians?

I'm not aware that Rishi and Sajid have abused children, are you suggesting they have?

Why on earth you lefties defend criminals?
Please show the post where anybody, of any political persuasion has defended those 3.

Oh - sorry - I forgot, you cant, but that wont stop you alleging it, as you dont do truth and you cant do intelligence.

The Captain defends Pedophiles
Please show the post where I have done that.

Oh - sorry - I forgot, you cant, but that wont stop you alleging it, as you dont do truth and you cant do intelligence.

So I think we have an answer to my earlier question:

Have you genuinely lost the ability to see sense, or are you on a mission to be as disgusting as you can imagine?

Its the latter.

And it doesnt say much about the soundness of your opinions if the only things you can come up with to articulate them are lies.

I'm not aware that Rishi and Sajid have abused children, are you suggesting they have?
Dont ask me.

Ask those who think that there is a demographic component to those 3 peoples offending.

Dont ask me.

Ask those who think that there is a demographic component to those 3 peoples offending.

Well no, I'm asking you. Why you would 'suggest' that Rishi Sunak or Sajid Javid might be child abusers? Sounds like a good basis for a defamation case. Do you have good legal representation?

1. the crime they committed is abhorrent, nobody here or anywhere would defend what they did.
Bodd seems convinced that people here are doing just that.

2. but one might ask what is your motivation for starting such a thread?
One might, if one wanted to ask a pointless rhetorical question.

Asking question no2 does not assume one is sympathetic to the crime,
It does in the "mind" of some.
It does in the "mind" of those who think that criticism of racist abuse of footballers equates to not caring about deaths of construction workers in Qatar.
It does in the "mind" of those who think that an author who coined a saying in the 16th century meant it to indicate that he thought that nearly 500 years later that their wife would have fleas.
It does in the "mind" of those who dont do truth and cant do intelligence.

Well no, I'm asking you. Why you would 'suggest' that Rishi Sunak or Sajid Javid might be child abusers?
Im not.

But those who see a demographic component of significance, OTOH....

Sounds like a good basis for a defamation case.
Only to a blithering idiot.

Do you have good legal representation?
Dont need it - some intelligence comes into play when considering or initiating legal action.

Which is probably why you think it might happen.

I'm fairly confident that Rishi and Sajid aren't child abusers, what do you extrapolate from it?, more importantly, why make the comparison other than to deliberately insult Tory politicians?

The hairy melon has the objective of stirring the racism pot, and trying to plant the seed that all plumbers are dishonest. if he says often enough, that some dishonest people are plumbers, and keeps asking, is there anybody as dishonest as a plumber? and pointing out dishonest plumbers, he will nurture the idea in his readers minds that all plumbers are dishonest, and all dishonest people are plumbers.

Should dishonest plumbers be allowed in the country? it's a simple question. just keep plugging the slogan

his accomplices assist him. perhaps they are also dishonest plumbers. Who knows? The number of dishonest plumbers is hushed up so nobody will know how dishonest plumbers are.

So you will never hear dishonrest plumbers mentioned. The mass media and the government are trying to cover up dishonest plumbers for their own political ends. Perhaps they are in the pay of dishonest plumbers. Who knows?

just saying, you often hear about dishonest plumbers. So maybe there's something in it, and one day we will all know about dishonest plumbers.

Is hairy melon dishonest? I''m not saying he is. But maybe he's a plumber. And we all know about dishonest plumbers. We all have it at the back of our minds.

The hairy melon has the objective of stirring the racism pot,

I'm erring toward agreeing with you John but would suggest inflammatory comments come from both sides.

c56dc8456c8edf05d57394dfbeef98ab.jpg

I'm fairly confident that Rishi and Sajid aren't child abusers, what do you extrapolate from it?,
It isnt me attempting extrapolations. Do you really not see that, or are you just pretending to be a bit slow?

more importantly, why make the comparison other than to deliberately insult Tory politicians?
OK - Ill pick Waqar Younis & Wasim Akram instead.

Then you can complain that Im deliberately insulting cricketers. Or maybe just bowlers.

And then I'll pick two more.

Any idea how long wed have to keep that cycle going before even you and your fanboys realise how much of a div youre being?

Look at my 1st post...

You don't try normalising Pedophils by having a better card.
This ain't a game of Top Trumps

"Oh fųck he's got the gay Catholic Vicar"​

Hairy most probly has an agenda but give him real time to show his hand.... (This is the first post I've seen from Hairy)

Sponsored Links
Back