Crimp Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he joining cable in conduit?? I hope in an adaptable box or conduit box, not just in the middle of a run . :eek:

Sponsored Links
masona said:
What is the idea of using bullet connector ?

there used mainly on wiring harnesses for vehicles etc. not so much for the mains

Are these crimp connectors the preferred way to join electrical conductors? i'm just about to extend my ring main and need to connect two cables in double socket i'm extending from.

Sponsored Links
extending the ring to feed to sockets in new conservatory, wiring goes out through the back of the socket into conservatory. it's just the easiest place to cable from, without distrupting the rest of the house

If you are running it as a spur you will not need to join it, just put into the back of the existing socket along with the other 2

I think he is looping out from the socket round his conservatory and then back to the socket so preserving the ring continuity.

ill_wind said:
I think he is looping out from the socket round his conservatory and then back to the socket so preserving the ring continuity.

this is what i'm hoping to do, taking ring from existing socket round conservatory then back to link to existing ring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back