Cuprinol wood preserver

I just tried sanding a small patch to see and it gummed up the paper.

Want to avoid jet washing as it’s the fence that surrounds my composite deck and don’t want any residues staining etc

Sponsored Links
give it more time to harden then (if it does). If not it will, being soft, weather away.

I have jet-washed wax fence stains, and they come away as slurry but thick parts in fragments or flakes of soft film that you hose away. I don't remember getting staining.

give it more time to harden then (if it does). If not it will, being soft, weather away.

I have jet-washed wax fence stains, and they come away as slurry but thick parts in fragments or flakes of soft film that you hose away. I don't remember getting staining.

Ok

I’ve only used it on my fence trim thankfully.

I’ll give it a few more days as the drying times I’ve seen do vary from 16 hours to 5 days!

Sponsored Links
I’ve just checked my test piece now which was only covered about 2-4 hours ago and that’s dry, no stick. It was a rougher piece so possibly absorbed faster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back