Customer 'service??'

Shelf fillers aren't trained for till work.

Sponsored Links
I

CEF are even worse.

I..
Still bad then :eek: Back in the 80`s I used to go in CEF occasionally - the phone would ring and they`d STOP serving you and answer the poxy thing :rolleyes: . But there was a comical moment - the guy would always say " Sickle Factors " couldn`t be arsed to even say the name properly - so I went back to the hotel where I worked and got a M8 to ring up and wind the CEF guy up as to what he was saying - M8 was German - so he put on his best non English accent :LOL: Kept the prat on the phone for 5 mins :mrgreen:

Were you born with stupid comments in your makeup or did you go to night school to learn them.

You have to get your petty comments on every thread don't you?

It's pretty obvious we're talking about small outlets...not soddin' B&Q or a mega Tescos store.

Sainsbury's and co-op do have people who only stack shelves mate.

Sponsored Links

Were you born with stupid comments in your makeup or did you go to night school to learn them.

You have to get your petty comments on every thread don't you?

It's pretty obvious we're talking about small outlets...not soddin' B&Q or a mega Tescos store.

Typical dopey market trader who lives on a council estate. :rolleyes:

Hopefully 5 Atag boilers, 100m of 15mm copper tubing, 40m of 22mm copper tubing, many bags of fittings, 25 rolls of solder, 10 gas refills, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves,,, and a roll of ptfe tape. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway sqeaky, what was you after? 2 boilers or an half inch olive. :LOL:

Ha ha, only a couple of ball-o-fix valves I'm afraid but when I do need twenty lengths of copper tube, it won't be from them. I tend to buy materials as and when I need them and probably spend about £300-£400 a month, not a great amount in the great scheme of things but it's fairly regular.

You could always try Screwfix. They don't favour some over others, everybody waits the same twenty minutes....

Sponsored Links
Back