Cycle numberplate

joe-90 said:
That's the whole problem To get past the bike you have to pull over to the other side of the road. If traffic is heading your way you have to guess what speed they are doing. That's dangerous. If you are on a blind bend - impossible. They are a menace and should be removed.
don't agree. Adjust roads, adjust car drivers atitude. Why treat your car as a holy cow and everything in your way is considered a menace and should be removed/banned. Ban tractors, they get in the way.

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Ban tractors, they get in the way.

Dont get me started with tractors! :LOL:

We should also ban Shed-draggers. Been up the M6 this morning and they're all over the motorway wobbling from one lane to the other.
Now thats what I call a fookin niusance! :D

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
That's the whole problem To get past the bike you have to pull over to the other side of the road. If traffic is heading your way you have to guess what speed they are doing. That's dangerous. If you are on a blind bend - impossible. They are a menace and should be removed.
don't agree. Adjust roads, adjust car drivers atitude. Why treat your car as a holy cow and everything in your way is considered a menace and should be removed/banned. Ban tractors, they get in the way.

They do get in the way and I expect them to pull over every now and then to let the cars get passed. But bikes are just a pain that slow whole lines of traffic down. Why should one cyclist inconvenience 200 people?

joe-90 said:
[
They do get in the way and I expect them to pull over every now and then to let the cars get passed. But bikes are just a pain that slow whole lines of traffic down. Why should one cyclist inconvenience 200 people?
Same applies for cyclist, and they do. Mostly they even drive faster than tractors, so less inconvience even

Sponsored Links
i dont like those cyclists that ride close to the speed limit. :evil: cos it takes a long time to pass them unless you break the limit. cyclists should have a speed limit of half the car limit. :cool:

empip said:
And whilst our lawmen chase them down .. because it is easy money, the Peeler's available resource dwindles even faster ! Unless you post a notice like this :- "Our dogs are fed on Jehovah's Witnesses", which ensures a rapid deployment and virtual cuff around the lug-ole ... In the doghouse

:D :D
so it should there`s no apostrophe`s been put in after witnesses`s........bolo...cks` to them all`s

I'd be very happy to see cyclists with number plates. Road tax is not important. You see them hurtling through red lights, over zebra crossings, through pedestrian areas, no lights at night - and if one collides with you and injures you, or rips your clothes/breaks your glasses/dents you car he'll be off with no name and address given - so who will contribute for your losses, damage, and injuries while unable to work?

crafty1289 said:
i dont like those cyclists that ride close to the speed limit. :evil: cos it takes a long time to pass them unless you break the limit. cyclists should have a speed limit of half the car limit. :cool:
:LOL:

then you wont like me i can keep up 25 mph on most level roads :LOL:

as for number plates haha no chance i would welcome the chase

can you imagine the outcry

LONDON driving on the roads and they want to make them stay on the road omg simply pave the whole of london and improve the underground

bikes are the way of the future for short commutes get used to it

insurance I NOW HAVE IT mainly so i can prosecute the drivers that forever cut me up

the worset ones are those that dont overtake properly and scrape past you thinking you should be in the gutter :eek: they soon see the error of there ways when there quarter panels are pummeled by my JOE ROCKETS

dsc00037gy7.jpg

resin impregnated kevlar makes for legal knuckle dusters :LOL:

makes you wonder...

apparently the congestion charge isn't bringing in enough revenue - because it's been a success in it's (claimed) aim at reducing traffic..

So, a new way to raise taxes? - of course those shiny new plates won't be free will they... :LOL:

it will never work ever

there will be a massive protest by cyclist who will then proceed to cycle around london and block the capital

i would even go down there with my bike n rockets just to be a trouble maker :LOL:

this major is a lunatic what a puppet he is

I think that it would be a good idea and would improve the cycling skills.

A couple of days ago I nearly had an accident with a cyclist who pulled out in front of my car with warning or looking!

He was cycling with one hand and talking on his mobile phone with the other !!!

Tony

Agile said:
I think that it would be a good idea and would improve the cycling skills.

A couple of days ago I nearly had an accident with a cyclist who pulled out in front of my car with warning or looking!

He was cycling with one hand and talking on his mobile phone with the other !!!

Tony
Sound like the behaviour of every other car diver :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back