Daily Wail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought this paper was produced purely to wipe your back side on. However, this type of rag loves to spread hate among the gullible and naïve British public. Do educated people actually buy it?
Funny, but the recent referendum has exposed just how may people in this country are incredibly thick.

Sponsored Links
It's not just this country - the Daily Hate is the most read newspaper online in the world. Or at least it was last time I looked at these things.

Scary innit?

It's not just this country - the Daily Hate is the most read newspaper online in the world. Or at least it was last time I looked at these things.

Scary innit?
Just how many gullible thick (lynch mob mentality) people are there? I realise we have our fair share on GD, but I thought that these saddos were just lonely people with nothing to lose. Like our closet homosexual, HawkjapsEye for example.
Gosh, you have surprised me there Blighty.

Sponsored Links
I am not sure you can blame a paper entirely for those of being of lynch mob mentality.. nor can you call everyone who voted out as being of a lynch mob mentality.
I never know tho if that people choice of material is because they are drawn to types that reflect their own views or if the paper changes views. Bit of both I guess.

I don't it's fair for you to accuse me of spending 24 hours a day commenting on inaccuracy.

It would be a sad day if free speech was stifled

The-Sun.jpg

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/t...efence-following-suns-shocking-attack-tweets/

like the Sun wants.

I am not sure you can blame a paper entirely for those of being of lynch mob mentality.. nor can you call everyone who voted out as being of a lynch mob mentality.
I never know tho if that people choice of material is because they are drawn to types that reflect their own views or if the paper changes views. Bit of both I guess.
If DT can sway a country with broken promises and rivers of money, then anything is possible.
Rags like the Daily Maul are founded upon the ignorant and the gullible. Feed them and they will grow. It's no surprise that the recent extremist fanatical atrocities have spurned a dejected western public.

I don't know who is being steered more cleverly, those that sympathise with extremists or those that hate them. It seems to me - by the spate and timing of their activities, that they know how to coerce the gullible.

I thought this paper was produced purely to wipe your back side on. However, this type of rag loves to spread hate among the gullible and naïve British public. Do educated people actually buy it?
Funny, but the recent referendum has exposed just how may people in this country are incredibly thick.

So what is your preferred daily newspaper?

So what is your preferred daily newspaper?
I get my news (almost) entirely from Sky news on line. If I smell a (biased) rat then I'll cross reference.
It's a pity and an astonishment that Daily wail readers just take it that their blessed rag is telling the whole transparent and unbiased truth.
You could not make it up.

I get my news (almost) entirely from Sky news on line. If I smell a (biased) rat then I'll cross reference.
It's a pity and an astonishment that Daily wail readers just take it that their blessed rag is telling the whole transparent and unbiased truth.
You could not make it up.
Isn't Sky news online biased too?

Isn't Sky news online biased too?
In what way?
Look, if all news agencies are reporting the same thing (headline news) and the picture is roughly the same, then it is likely to be near to the truth.
The idiots are the ones who cant differentiate or cut through the bulls hit.

Sponsored Links
Back