Daily Wail

Well - Yes.

I haven't bought a newspaper for something like thirty years. I thought they had become rubbish then - or maybe it was me waking up.

I find it painful to watch the news on television now; it is so dumbed down and amateurish - and includes the ubiquitous pointless hand waving - how about Jeremy Vine's dancing when he is on the graphics.

There is a counter to Mitch's comment - but that would be rude.

Come on spit it out (y)

Sponsored Links
These sort of posts do make me chuckle.

"I don't like that. It's crap. Only idiots like that. I don't like it." Oooh you must be weerly clevver den.
Poor Mitch the daily Wail reader is getting confused again. It's not us being clever boyo its them being really, REALLY thick. Breathtakingly so.

FFS. Stop bleating, lefties.

1) We're leaving The E U - get over it.

2) Trump won - get over it.

3) Himmygration has spontaneously combusted - REJOICE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Noseall, I think its quite easy to see which morons on this site read The Daily Mail, The Express and The Sun.

Well I have not bought a national news paper for ?? blimey 20 odd years (must be ?)

So I am not on your moron list :p

:)

Poor Mitch the daily Wail reader is getting confused again. It's not us being clever boyo its them being really, REALLY thick. Breathtakingly so.

I am not a Daily Mail reader. So wrong again. I see though that, according to you, anyone enjoying a read of this paper you have issues with, is "Really thick". So much so it takes your breathe away. You need to get that looked at. Who is "us" by the way? Why do you call people "Boyo"? Do you think it makes you seem tough?

Noseall, I think its quite easy to see which morons on this site read The Daily Mail, The Express and The Sun.

If it's that easy please let us know how you do it? Mind reading skills? Clairvoyant ability? Maybe you could teach Noseall because he seems to have guessed wrong claiming that I read the Daily Mail. At least you have the intelligence not to claim that everyone reading those papers is a moron though.

Looks like a new poster above is auditioning for the vacancy in the Three Stooges. Seems blinkered enough, and with his sweeping, baseless generalisations and superior attitude, should fit in well.

Sponsored Links
Back