Daily Wail

Looks like a new poster above is auditioning for the vacancy in the Three Stooges. Seems blinkered enough, and with his sweeping, baseless generalisations and superior attitude, should fit in well.
You must dread hearing the truth every now and again. We'll always be here to restore parity though boyo.(y)

Sponsored Links
You must dread hearing the truth every now and again

Ahh that explains why you don't read the Daily Mail or the Express. Tell me nosey, do you have a special button on your tv remote that blanks out any news item, you don't like when the news at six is on? (or are you too busy watching the Simpsons on channel4) ?

(or are you too busy watching the Simpsons on channel4)
Correct.

What news items do you suppose I do not like? Anything to do with harming children depresses me so I would rather just read stuff rather than watch the news. The thought of having to sit through a murder trail sounds like hell. Funny but I've just had my second jury service request in the last 15 months.

Go on then - what news do YOU think I don't like?

Correct.

What news items do you suppose I do not like? Anything to do with harming children depresses me so I would rather just read stuff rather than watch the news. The thought of having to sit through a murder trail sounds like hell. Funny but I've just had my second jury service request in the last 15 months.

Go on then - what news do YOU think I don't like?
Latest news just in (for instance) Woman arrested and charged with extramarital sex, after being raped .. I mean, must be distressing to see your beloved religion (well you do defend it at every opportunity) back in the news for this?

Sponsored Links
Ahh nosey, thinking about it, it's not Islam you defend,,, it's just the followers you so fervently defend. I apologise. :LOL::LOL:

Ahh nosey, thinking about it, it's not Islam you defend,,, it's just the followers you so fervently defend. I apologise. :LOL::LOL:
(sigh)
Is lying compulsory to be a member of the RWR?
Provide one single link to a post where I have defended the followers Islam. (he won't, he cant).
Can the chief wizard please ask his members to refrain from embarrassing themselves. Dumb RWR.:rolleyes:

there is no connection between your weird accusations and reality.

Sponsored Links
Back