Damages

Wait till they are teenagers aged 18yr and 16 yr old like my two daughters the worries don't go away they get worse.

Sponsored Links
A while back a young girl was snatched out of the bath in her own home whilst the mum was down stairs. One could argue that the parents were negligent here too. After all, didn't they realise that predatory pedophiles often target a child, plan when there is a moment when the parents are not nearby, then enter the property to snatch them? I mean, it happens every day doesn't it ??!!

I have one particulary gobby friend who also thinks the McCanns were negligent. He smokes in front of his kids, feeds them junk food everyday, lets them sit in front of the tv every evening, and the other day I realised the child seats in his car were fitted incorrectly. Is he and his missus negligent ? Of course not!! They are normal working class folk - you know, salt of the earth and all that.

[quote="oompah
(Isn't it time to shut down the circus and admit the girl is dead? Then use the money in the fund to look for children who just may be alive or in an abuse situation? To keep help lines open for kids in need?
Isn't enough enough? )
[/quote]

I agree that funds should be set up to help all missing children, I know there has been a few crack downs lately, and paedophile rings smashed, but its only the tip of the iceberg.

I admire these cops who have to sift through sickening pics, trying to find the kids and thier abusers, I do think more money and resources should be offered.

Sponsored Links
Wait till they are teenagers aged 18yr and 16 yr old like my two daughters the worries don't go away they get worse.

Not true, one in uni., 21yrs old, the other 15, in school, prefect, next in line for school headgirl (which the other refused) rough council estate.

Down to you, i know where my (kids) are, all put your hands up if you do :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back