damm cats.

Rather have the veggies growing there cat crap free.
Let alone the damage to the beds.

Sponsored Links
Admittedly I don't have a problem with cats using my garden as a poop tray. I am a little suprised by the degree of animosity toward pet ownership!!!

Yes, but what they fail to realise is that most of the world's troubles are caused by a particularly destructive and selfish species, ie. man. Also, I have been on beaches in Cornwall covered in human excrement. Wonder if the birds and sealife that live there are happy with this?

OP. Just spray the cat with a hose when in the act. A couple of soakings will rapidly get the message across, and won't harm it.

Dogs are just as bad when they are not barking they are attacking people and their owners houses smell

My collies only bark when strangers approach the house...they don't have an aggressive streak in their makeup...And if my house stinks.it's my house and my choice.They don't go round stinking other peoples property like the damned cats do.

What get's me on a pet forum I read is that cat owners who's cats wander think it's perfectly normal behaviour.
And when one comes on crying that their cat has been squashed by a truck...the letters of sympathy are unbelievable. From owners that intentionally put their so called loved pets in danger of being crippled or killed every single night. Cats wandering free in the countryside or farms ...fair enough.But released in the cities with present day traffic is just asking for a vets bill.
And they call themselves animal lovers...hypocrites.

OP. Just spray the cat with a hose when in the act. A couple of soakings will rapidly get the message across, and won't harm it.

A slug up the jacksie doesn't seem to bother them either

Sponsored Links
how long in minutes did my last post stay up? :)

I don't have a problem with cats as a pet, more so the selfish owners that let them out just to do their p!ss!ng and sh! tt!ng and then call them straight back in. (Not my next door neighbour you understand, who has 3 and previously 4! :evil:)

7.30am let them out - 7.45am call them in, go to work.
11am let them out - 11.15am call them in, during break from work.
1pm let them out - 1.30pm call them in, during lunch break from work.
5pm let them out - 6.00pm call them in.
9.30pm let them out - 10pm call them in.

At least they have a routine for them.

The thing that takes the biscuit though, is that last week they were complaining about another neighbours cat entering their house and spraying in there!!

AAARGH!! I wish my dog was still alive. :cry:

Watch cat crapping, watch where it lives take cr*p on shovel to house say "i believe this is yours". If ar*eholes live there return crap in hours of darkness preferably near front door where first person out will walk in it, simples

I chuck the used coffee grounds out on the gardens, local ****ter decided to go elsewhere.

Us country folk usually have rifles , rocking chairs and porches , all these plus having **** all to do all day long means we dont have any cat problems.

I've felt like taking a cr@p myself on the owners lawn!

Sponsored Links
Back