Danesmoor 15/19 oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a wee paddy with a 1995 Danesmoor 15/19, conventional flue non combi.
B9B burner, all nice there.
All the (WB) literature I have says that this thing should have a BFP41 L pump, but a BFP21 L is fitted (I've replaced it due to its leaking oil, with the same one). A sticker on the boiler says set to 100psi, but the literature says 115psi (.55 80H nozzle).
Would anyone be kind enough to confirm whats correct?
Thanks!
John :)
PS Me FGA packed in today....gutted :cry:

Sponsored Links
Go with what is on the boiler.
115psi is probably for the condensing boilers.

Oil boiler manuals are really poor and oil manufacturers are very lax.

john,
The BFP21L3 is the same performance as the 41L3, the only difference being the solenoid coil can be removed on the 41L3 without removing the nozzle feed pipe and turning the pump. You (or your customer) are saving £20 approx. Also, it is easier to attach a pressure gauge to the 21, and it is a good universal pump to carry in stock.

Sponsored Links
Ah right, now that makes complete sense :cool:
Thank you so much for that - experience / knowledge / skill counts for everything!
John :D
Still don't know why these things leak from the pressure adjustment screw though :eek:
J.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back