Danfoss Oil Pump - plastic coupling mangled

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, First post ! :)

I have a Danesmoor 26/32 oil fired boiler fitted with a Danfoss oil pump which is connected to the motor via a plastic coupling. This coupling is mangled because of a recent problem I had with the oil pump (jammed). Does anyone know the technical name for this coupling and where I could get one.
TIA

Sponsored Links
its strangely enough called a pump coupling.
they used to be available from hrpc/parts centre :)

Sponsored Links
dont chuck the old one as these are often a universal parts and you may need to cut the centre piece to length, so you will need it for the size.

dont chuck the old one as these are often a universal parts and you may need to cut the centre piece to length, so you will need it for the size.

Aaahhh ... I've found a part on the HRPC website that looks very similar to the existing coupling. But, I will keep the old one just in case some re-modelling is needed. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back