Dangerous Chinese LED Par cans!

When I first got them, the all the Red LED's worked on both units. Then 3 of the 6 red LED's on each unit failed, where I then took the 3 good red LED's from one unit and replaced them with the 3 faulty red LED's on the other unit so that I would have 1 fully working unit.

Then later, the three red led's failed; leaving me with 3 working red LED's on one unit, and no red LED's on the other.

Due to postage costs, I doubt it would be worth sending them back to China. I will just try and claim my money through Paypall.

Sponsored Links
Due to postage costs, I doubt it would be worth sending them back to China. I will just try and claim my money through Paypall.
As I just wrote, you said that the location was listed as being in the UK, inb which case I would think you'd only have to return them to where they claimed they came from. However, since you have clearly been 'tampering' with them, you presumably want to avoid returning them!

Kind Regards, John

The people selling this tat rarely actually want you to return in. It's crap and they know it so will just refund if you point out how dangerous it is, or that it broke on first use.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back