dangerous people

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should we deport people back to there own country if they insight hatred against the people of this country,even if they face prison or worst :confused: or should we let them walk our streets to spread there vile views

Sponsored Links
What do we do with the National Front/BNP members? where do we send them?

If they are offending and harming against the normal general public and not just protesting outside embassies etc . Send them back .

Sponsored Links
cant have a opinion on any thing just got to let people do as they please or its rascist or breaches their human rights
unbeliveable
country gone to pot ages ago

What if they are born here? Where do you send someone born in Birmingham?

Immigration may bring benefits - but it brings problems too.

If someone is a criminal then you (eventually) lock them up.

British or foreign.

If they aren't you let them walk the streets.

It's not an Immigrant question.

I think leave em all here and we move somewhere better :D

In fact GB would be a perfect prison,, its an island !!

Gasman1965, who decides who goes to better place? Do you allow do gooders to go there. Do you look what colour a person's face is? What rules apply.

Certainly, something needs to be done but sometimes I feel those driving the social bus have lost their way.

I was being flippant but on a serious note its happening already IMO... I think more and more are deciding to leave this island and I know Im 1 of them !!
This country will be full of non professionals eventually as the professionals have had enough and getting out as soon as they can.

I'm from the old school where there was a healthy fear of the law, but this is a much bigger problem than the OP suggests... this is to do with the way this country is run IMO... the final blame falls into the lap of the Government!!

Things were much better when you could clip the ear of a local kid misbehaving or take him to his parent who would clip em round the ear again for being naughty.. again the governments fault !!

If you leave the UK where do you go? Both the USA and Australia have a larger immigrant population that they do here. We live in a global world now - better get used to it.

Ive already bought my land in Nth Cyprus :D

My plan is to spend half the yr here and the other half over there but realistically I know thats a good 5 to 10 yrs away ;)

Id never even visit the USA let alone live there and as for Australia yes I would but the kids situation wont let me ..

Ive already bought my land in Nth Cyprus :D

My plan is to spend half the yr here and the other half over there but realistically I know thats a good 5 to 10 yrs away ;)

Id never even visit the USA let alone live there and as for Australia yes I would but the kids situation wont let me ..

how much is land in Cyprus?... is it reasonable?

Turkish side is still reasonable ,, I reckon a plot would set ya back bout £35k
then you gotta build ;) I bought my plot bout a yr ago for 17k but they are goin up as you can see ..

Sponsored Links
Back