Darwish Article

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WHY HAS THE POSTING RELATING TO THE ARTICLE BY DARWISH AND THE EVILS OF ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM AND SHARIA LAW BEEN REMOED????.
IS DIYnot RAN BT ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS AND THEY DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THE EVIL THAT THIS RELIGION PEDDLES .

COME ON 'MODERATORS' GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE.

Sponsored Links
Yes I agree , I have just replied to pred's "removal of topic" post
Come on mods give us an answer at least

WHY HAS THE POSTING RELATING TO THE ARTICLE BY DARWISH AND THE EVILS OF ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM AND SHARIA LAW BEEN REMOED????.
IS DIYnot RAN BT ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS AND THEY DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THE EVIL THAT THIS RELIGION PEDDLES .

COME ON 'MODERATORS' GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE.

Dont you have an EDL demonstration you could be attending?

Sponsored Links
I suspect that the mods are merely applying the wishes of the site owner fr certain topics to be taboo. He'll have his reasons and he pays the bills.

Its the English Defence League....anyone who spouts off about Islam Fundamentalism and Sharia Law knows exactly who they are!

I have absolutely nothing to do with EDF or BNP or any other political agenda. I am just totally opposed to EVIL.
Just read what Darwing has to say, and I think she knows what she is taking about from her personal experience unlike you I suspect, it is nothing at all to do with patriotism or politics. All it is to do with is the EVIL peddled by these religious bigots.
So before you try to introduce any silly politics to deflect the criticism of the Evil of Islamic Fundamentalism and Sharia Law, read what the thread is about.
Like all of you Islamic supporters or sympathisers, you always try to play the racism card, and casually ignore the issues being addressed. Sharia Law and Islamic Fundamentalism is evil in all it's guises and anyone who can follow their evil teachings is as evil as the people peddling the doctrine.

Just remember - Not ALL Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are Muslim.

Just remember - Not ALL Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are Muslim.
The IRA are Muslims? Since when?

What was the religion of the Stern Gang?

The French Maquis were mostly Christians of one sort or another. So were the American-funded Contras. What's the religion of the Lords Resistance army?

Sponsored Links
Back