Darwish Article

Just a little further research will show that the vast majority of people who bomb buses, crash planes into buildings and abuse little girls and women in the name of some mythical character etc etc are Islamists.

Perhaps you can show this research.

Sponsored Links
referring back to the original question
I note still there is still no reply from admin or any of the mods

Sponsored Links
referring back to the original question
I note still there is still no reply from admin or any of the mods

I was just thinking that myself, perhaps they have realised how silly it was in removing the original posting showing the Darwish article.
A link to Darwish as an author and to her writings can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonie_Darwish
I think she may know a lot more about the dangers of Islam than any of us writing here with of course the exception of JohnD,

Just a little further research will show that the vast majority of people who bomb buses, crash planes into buildings and abuse little girls and women in the name of some mythical character etc etc are Islamists.

Perhaps you can show this research.

It's called Observation and Counting - Easy really

Show some evidence.....

Show us all the major terrorist attacks of the last 10 years, and how many where due to Islam/Muslim?

I am sure you can count - or maybe not, you start at ONE then add one on each iteration.
Now teaching Observation, that is a bit difficult, I think it might be keeping your eyes and ears open.
Start with 9/11, 7/7, and go on from there, it's not rocket science.

According to the European Police Office (Europol) in 2006 “There were 498 incidents in eleven EU countries in 2005 labelled as “terrorist attacks.” The Basque separatist group ETA committed the most (136 terrorist attacks) and was responsible for the only deadly attack, killing two in Madrid. The remaining 497 fortunately cost no human lives.” Muslims only carried out one out of the 498 terrorist attacks in the European Union in 2006

Of all the religious groups, Muslim Americans have the lowest crime rate, and that prior to the first WTC attack, there was no violence directed against the western culture by its members. A survey of 175 recorded incidents of terrorism in the US from January 1982 to January 1996 showed that of these: 77 were committed by Christian Puerto Rican nationalists, 31 were the work of Christian animal rights and Christian environmental groups, 23 were blamed on Christian left wing organizations, 18 were committed by what the FBI called “Jewish extremists” and 12 were by Christian anti-Castro Cubans. The total number committed by Arabs or Muslims over a period of 14 years was 3

An MPAC study on domestic terrorism shows that - Since Obama’s election on November 4, 2008 there have been 25 terror plots by non-Muslim domestic extremists and 9 plots by Muslim domestic and international extremists.

The FBI has a chronological list of all terror attacks on US soil from 1980 to 2005, and - this is the important bit - only 6% of the attacks involved Islamist extremism. That means that here in the United States, a whopping 94% of known terrorists are not Muslim. Europol, the European Union’s criminal intelligence agency, posts a similar list each year entitled the “EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report.” The numbers in Europe are there are even more stark, with terror attacks perpetrated by Muslims accounting for only 0.4% of terror plots in the EU from 2006-2008

THOSE PESKY MUSLIMS JUST WONT STOP WILL THEY???

Thanks for that snico
I noticed you forgot to mention London 7/7/2005. Glasgow 2007.
The numerous Paris bombing going back to the early 80's culminating in The shootings in Toulouse 2012.
The Madrid train bombings 2004
Stockholm 2010
Turkey 2004
Nord-Ost 2002
Stravropol 2003
Red Square 2003
Moscow metro 2004
Flight 1303 2004
Beslan school 2004.
Moscow metro 2010

There have been so many in Russia I have only posted the above as they are probably the most notorious.

There have also been Islamic terrorist attacks in
The Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, The Philippines, Indonesia, India, Kenya, Nigeria...........................the list goes on but you get the idea.

What of the shoe bombers and the plots to bomb aircraft in 2007. We shouldn’t forget the attacks planned for Germany, France, Sweden, Spain and the UK that were foiled and for which people are in jail.

How are Muslims represented as a percentage of the population in British jails?

Sponsored Links
Back