Dead Horse

Is this one of those classic difference of opinions? Is this one of those classic situations that are destined to divide us as a society for all eternity?

I have never liked anyone who doesn't like dogs. Some people don't get on with dogs, some people have a problem with filthy animals running free around their household, some folk are physically allergic to 'em.

Whatever their reason, I just don't seem to like people who don't like dogs.

If you cannot see a reason why you yourself would not be appalled at this trainers behaviour then we cannot ever be friends.

I do understand that maybe 'dark humour' played a part in his actions. I understand that it simply isn't possible for a horse trainer to not care for a horse's welfare & I do understand that there will be 'dark forces' that jump on any opportunity to disgrace the horsey set.

This man cares more for horses than all of you fukwits combined x10.

Do greyhound trainers always care for their dogs?

Sponsored Links
Is this one of those classic difference of opinions? Is this one of those classic situations that are destined to divide us as a society for all eternity?

I have never liked anyone who doesn't like dogs. Some people don't get on with dogs, some people have a problem with filthy animals running free around their household, some folk are physically allergic to 'em.

If you cannot see a reason why you yourself would not be appalled at this trainers behaviour then we cannot ever be friends.

I do understand that maybe 'dark humour' played a part in his actions. I understand that it simply isn't possible for a horse trainer to not care for a horse's welfare & I do understand that there will be 'dark forces' that jump on any opportunity to disgrace the horsey set.

This man cares more for horses than all of you fukwits combined x10.
MMmmm, interesting take on things. So anyone that doesn't think it's okay to sit on a dead animal is a f**kwit?

I'd hazard a guess quite a few people (by no means all) involved in sports such as horse and dog racing don't actually care for the animals in a true sense, they care about the animal being in tip top condition to ensure it maximizes income for the owners.

I'd say ban these sports if it wasn't for the fact doing so would drive them underground, leading to even worse conditions for the animals.

I used to ride and do agree horses enjoy running, they also have an herd instinct and if the herd runs, they will want to run with it - difficult to prevent it if you are on the horse.
Quite!
It's one of the reason why they walk round in circles before the race, the horses are easier to control like that.
If they're standing still, they'll be almost trotting on the spot, raring to go.

Sponsored Links
NH racehorse owners are not in it for money,theres no owners who profit from jump racing,they do it for the love of the sport,or the prestige.

What do you mean by "" liking""dogs...I have never owned a dog...my customers say I am not a "" doggie"" person because i do not pet them fuss them or generally try to make friends with a growling snarling animal...That said...I would never ever harm a dog...Which category do I fill in your ideas?

Sponsored Links
Back