Peter Falk Dead?

B

Bambergaspipe

Are you having a laugh? Columbo dead, someone told me he died a few months ago, is it true?....Gutted if it is....one more thing..it`s just a question.................I loved that car...what about Mrs. Columbo.. :?:

If he has died...you`ll be the first to know... ( in - joke for Columbo fans only ).......

This is my small tribute to the Legend that was Peter Falk....God Bless.... :cry:

Sponsored Links
Are you having a laugh? Columbo dead, someone told me he died a few months ago, is it true?....Gutted if it is....one more thing..it`s just a question.................I loved that car...what about Mrs. Columbo.. :?:

If he has died...you`ll be the first to know... ( in - joke for Columbo fans only ).......

This is my small tribute to the Legend that was Peter Falk....God Bless.... :cry:

Not true - has Alzheimers and is in a bad way with it.

I watched an episode that was 30 years old and it was quite clear he was losing it then. "Oh just one more thing..."

Sponsored Links
Hiya Josef, never mind Peter Falk, I thought you were dead ... Good to see you're still around this place was starting to look a little boring :LOL:

MW

Like most people I go through phases where I post on forums - then lose interest for no apparent reason. Not posting much at the moment.

Well snap out of it fella and get a grip there are posters to offend :LOL: :LOL:

MW

I post on forums - then lose interest for no apparent reason.

aaaaaahh.
smallbc6dfdbe168355f36cbae281e4ef98ec.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back