Tony Blair's Secret

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A year or two ago, there was a bit of a hoo-ha when Melvyn Bragg went on telly and said that Tony had considered resigning because of a personal reason. All the papers then said that everyone in Westminster knew about it, but they had decided to be sensitive and not report it.

Anyone know what it was ??

Sponsored Links
Farmer Giles` thats why he`s up+down @ the Dispatch box.

I heard something a while back on the radio about his daughter trying to commit suicide. Dunno if it was true but I never heard or saw anything afterwards. That was probably about 18 months ago.

johnny_t said:
A year or two ago, there was a bit of a hoo-ha when Melvyn Bragg went on telly and said that Tony had considered resigning because of a personal reason. All the papers then said that everyone in Westminster knew about it, but they had decided to be sensitive and not report it.

Anyone know what it was ??
I can only guess, maybe to do with not finding the real reason for going to Iraq war :?:

Sponsored Links
he looked around him and realised his wife was ugly, his policies were crap, his mps/party and cabinet were crap and so was his party. Oh and the rest of the country was turning crap at under his leadership :LOL:

Nah...he's the spawn of Thatcher!

Maybe that's the 'little secret'... ;)

i've got it....mrs blair is the daughter of mr booth(formeley that git out of till death us do part) and mr blair is lionel son...is it true ?

Glassman said:
I heard something a while back on the radio about his daughter trying to commit suicide. Dunno if it was true but I never heard or saw anything afterwards. That was probably about 18 months ago.

That's a shame if it is true. You don't get to see many pictures of his daughter but she is, I believe, "bigger boned" so I hope it isn't anything to do with that.

I was hoping it was more something to do with being caught wearing women's pants or something fruity like that.

johnny_t said:
Glassman said:

That's a shame if it is true. You don't get to see many pictures of his daughter but she is, I believe, "bigger boned" so I hope it isn't anything to do with that.

I was hoping it was more something to do with being caught wearing women's pants or something fruity like that.
and the rope snapped ;) poor old tony cant do right for wrong.

and it still does not bother cherie....

what's this all about.

cherieblair.jpg

vokera80e said:
2 sh*gs knows his secret,that's why he kept is job.i reckon.?

2 sh*gs instead of 2 jags........................

thats a good one! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back