Guests

Had my mother over for a visit
I went away for a couple of days on a car thing

Whilst away her and her friend decided to get a skip in and clear rubbish out of the back garden
A sort of surprise for me !!! For when I came back

She threw all my scrap in the skip
Probably a grands worth

Said on the skip level load only so being a stickler for the rules she abided by the level load

Skip bloke turns up she explained to him that she may have to get another skip he asked her is it the same type of rubbish as is on skip

Yes she said

Well madam we can make an exception for you

My mother said he was decent kind man he even went to the trouble carrying the rubbish out to the skip for her

He was in a hurry and could not stop for a cup
Of tea but she gave him a tip
To be fair it appears as though your mum was trying to help? Remember if parents care for their children (even when grown up) the desire to help and care doesn't go away.

Hopefully you're able to laugh about it with your mum, in the grand scheme of things (pardon the pun) it's not important.

Sponsored Links
To be fair it appears as though your mum was trying to help? Remember if parents care for their children (even when grown up) the desire to help and care doesn't go away.

Hopefully you're able to laugh about it with your mum, in the grand scheme of things (pardon the pun) it's not important.

well I must admit it was the first time I came close to swearing at my mother :)

blimey

than there was the time years ago one christmas ( time) I was working in some lage happy clappy church type community centre

when I was mistook for a vagrant o_O

and given a christmas dinner and a pair of shoes

( they were doing dinners for the homeless and down and outs , and thought I was one of them arriving late

Sponsored Links
Back