BBC left wing

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you need treatment with certain types of pills relating to paranoia or maybe your on speed. They don't make the news, Events do. Some can't cope so essentially ignore it.

Some use the word woke but it's politicians who are taking actions on that not the BBC.
Boris the Liar was adept at releasing an announcement just in time for the six o' clock news. Politicians are certainly taking actions and using the BBC as a platform to get their message across; subliminally, or blatantly.
Tories have been gunning for the Beeb since the days of St. Maggie and now they have a right-wing think-tank behind the BBC agenda they'll continue to work away at the foundations from within.

I watch countryfile do they need to tell me every week such and such is happening because of climate change, Is it because they think might have missed last week's episode.

Boris the Liar was adept at releasing an announcement just in time for the six o' clock news. Politicians are certainly taking actions and using the BBC as a platform to get their message across; subliminally, or blatantly.
Tories have been gunning for the Beeb since the days of St. Maggie and now they have a right-wing think-tank behind the BBC agenda they'll continue to work away at the foundations from within.
Don't get me started on their output on the virus.

Sponsored Links
I watch countryfile do they need to tell me every week such and such is happening because of climate change, I it because they think might have missed last week's episode.
Countryfile is a prime example:
Biddy in her 50s. Check.
Guy in wheelchair. Check.
Woman of colour. Check.
Everyman white guy. Check.
It all went to pot since John Craven retired.

Biddy in her 50s. Check.
Woman of colour. Check.
Why not list all the presenters? John Craven has not retired

Biddy in her 50s. Check.
Woman of colour. Check.

Yes, but so far they haven't had a dwarf or a transvestite. I have complained.

You jest but I watched a spin off from the Witcher series that not only had most characters covered but also had a dwarf lesbian. Treble points for that one. It was crap by the way.

You jest but I watched a spin off from the Witcher series that not only had most characters covered but also had a dwarf lesbian. Treble points for that one. It was crap by the way.
I had 'Blood Origin' bookmarked for a year in anticipation of that spin-off: the trailer was excellent and any opportunity to watch Michelle Yeoh wield a sword is a must - what a ****-show it turned out. That bloody dwarf was so annoying! All of 'em were - except the redoubtable Yeoh. She's still got it.
And since the forthcoming season of The Witcher won't have Henry Cavill in the lead role, they're gonna funk that up, too. Buggr!

Sponsored Links
Back