Death of democracy

if she and people like her underestimate the passions some people have for brexit, it might be the last thing she ever does.

So hawkey disagrees with her opinion

And threatens her with death.

Sponsored Links
Mate all she's done is ask the independent judiciary to give an opinion on a question of constitutional law. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. How on earth is that "attacking the system"? What does that even mean?

Remember the referendum had NO legal effect. It was merely advisory. Also remember the majority was only 2%.

Theresa May has been attempting to negotiate the terms of something that will severely impact the prosperity of our country for generations to come WITHOUT the input of our democratically elected representatives (i.e. our MPs). We don't live in a dictatorship where one person has that power!

YOU wanted to take back control from the EU and give it to our Parliament. You're simply getting what you asked for.

Use of her and our resources to oppose what has already been democratically decided is an attack on our country.

You will see plenty of chin wagging from filth, scum and parasites about this on the BBC, all of them are seeking to keep the UK in the EU.

So hawkey disagrees with her opinion

And threatens her with death.

Well Scots might want to be in the EU, the sad part is we can't cut you off onto your own island. Perhaps with the rising sea levels from global warming we can channel a huge ravine from east to west so that scotland can have it's own island and we don't have to carry you anymore, such a strain and a burden.

Sponsored Links
I pleased to see you haven't threatened me with death, yet.

Use of her and our resources to oppose what has already been democratically decided is an attack on our country.

You will see plenty of chin wagging from filth, scum and parasites about this on the BBC, all of them are seeking to keep the UK in the EU.

Where does it say she has used our resources?

Where exactly does it say she has used taxpayers money to pay for her lawyers?

Please do point me to the evidence on which you've based your statement.

Or have you made it up? Like the £350m back to the NHS lie?

Surely you don't think Mrs.May is paying from her own money?

Where has that come from? I don't see the relevance? We're not talking about Theresa May.

Hawkeye is saying that Gina Miller is using "our resources" to "attack the system".

I'm asking him whether he's made that up or basing it on fact. If the latter what facts and where from?

I'm sick of people making things up - I was sick of it during the referendum debate, and I'm sick of Donald Trump doing it too.

If I'm being made subject to a decision against my will that will make me and my family poorer I want it to be based on actual hard facts that I can check. I don't want it to be based on a load of rubbish that people make up to suit their own misinformed agenda.

Where does it say she has used our resources?

Where exactly does it say she has used taxpayers money to pay for her lawyers?

Please do point me to the evidence on which you've based your statement.

Or have you made it up? Like the £350m back to the NHS lie?

We've paid for our defence!! They are government lawyers owned by us, she's wasting OUR money.

Where has that come from? I don't see the relevance? We're not talking about Theresa May.

Hawkeye is saying that Gina Miller is using "our resources" to "attack the system".

I'm asking him whether he's made that up or basing it on fact. If the latter what facts and where from?

I'm sick of people making things up - I was sick of it during the referendum debate, and I'm sick of Donald Trump doing it too.

If I'm being made subject to a decision against my will that will make me and my family poorer I want it to be based on actual hard facts that I can check. I don't want it to be based on a load of rubbish that people make up to suit their own misinformed agenda.

I'm sick of YOU making things up, if you want this country to be a third world multicultural sh1t hole like so many others you won't achieve it without a fight.

I think you're #himaggin

I'm sick of YOU making things up, if you want this country to be a third world multicultural sh1t hole like so many others you won't achieve it without a fight.

I think you're #himaggin

Haha. Okay mate.

Do you think shouting your mouth off is a sensible and mature way to behave when someone asks you to evidence incorrect statements you're making?

Let's say someone did a job for you and quoted £1000. He then put a bill in for £2000 at the end of the job explaining that he had to do X and Y extra. But you knew that he was wrong about X and Y.

Would you like it if he then started shouting at you for questioning it? I doubt it. You'd want to have an adult conversation about I'm sure.

Haha. Okay mate.

Do you think shouting your mouth off is a sensible and mature way to behave when someone asks you to evidence incorrect statements you're making?

Let's say someone did a job for you and quoted £1000. He then put a bill in for £2000 at the end of the job explaining that he had to do X and Y extra. But you knew that he was wrong about X and Y.

Would you like it if he then started shouting at you for questioning it? I doubt it. You'd want to have an adult conversation about I'm sure.

Slither back under your rock.

Death of democracy?

The stupidity of that statement is jaw-dropping. It goes a long way to explain why the electorate voted out in the first place as it shows a complete and utter misunderstanding of the issues.

Our democracy is based upon us electing MPs to represent us.

You remember the silly statements like "let's take control back from the EU!" right?

That means we want PARLIAMENT rather than the EU making decisions for us.

This decision is EXACTLY what that means. We want Parliament to make this decision, not Boris Johnson, not Liam Fox, and not Theresa May.

Remember the referendum is an ADVISORY decision. It is not legally or constitutionally binding.

We voted out. I accept that even though I'm a remainer. However what does "out" ACTUALLY mean? No one knows. Surely it's obvious that we should wait and see what Brexit actually means first.

Absolute garbage.
When the people voted to join the eu there wasn't a period of time set to "see what it actually means" and "if we don't like it parliament or the law can overturn the will of the people".

The people voted out in a referendum.
So yes ...if it doesn't happen then democracy is indeed dead in this country.

Sponsored Links
Back