Hooooo.......... Jeremy how risque .......how left wing you are ......

Sponsored Links
No it is 'basically' not a computer.

printed circuit board is not a generic term. We use words to describe things precisely, so when we say printed circuit board, thats what we mean, a flat sheet with a copper face that has been etched. Nothing more.

There is only 1 person in the world that thinks it is a computer :)
Then find where I said PCBs are computers.
:rolleyes:
Go back to chasing shadows. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Go back to chasing shadows

Oh dear, oh dear.

Poor old Wannabe, he knows a computer is not a pcb, but he hasnt got the courage to admit he is wrong.

On the thread topic....Im pretty sure Jeremy Corbyn dalliance with the one thatnis less good with numbers has been discussed and linked before on here......

Sponsored Links
Well I understood it. Dianne Abbot, car crash radio interview not being able to get the police cost figures right.

Poor old Wannabe, he knows a computer is not a pcb, but he hasnt got the courage to admit he is wrong.
Posters usually resurrect an old discussion because they were dissatisfied with the previous outcome.
Why they think the outcome will be any different the umpteenth time around, I have no idea.

Why they think the outcome will be any different the umpteenth time around, I have no idea.

I couldnt agree more.....it just proves your inability to accept that you are completely wrong.

Its what you do, its what you are :)

Enjoy typing with your printed circuit board :mrgreen:

I couldnt agree more.....
Then why resurrect it?
Wed, 6.34 pm Post #20
Theres no hope with a Numpty that cant admit he said a PCB is a computer :mrgreen:.
Also a misquote. That is what you do!
I have never said (for the umpteenth time) that a PCB is a computer. It could be any number of various items of electric/electronic equipment.
Remember the difference between generic and specific?

Persist in misquoting me if you like, but the outcome will always be the same.

I have never said (for the umpteenth time) that a PCB is a computer.
That is true.
You finally admit that you were misquoting me. Hallelujah!

You said a computer is a PCB......equally as stupid :mrgreen:
Posters usually resurrect an old discussion because they were dissatisfied with the previous outcome.

Sponsored Links
Back