Hooooo.......... Jeremy how risque .......how left wing you are ......

Simply because I'm not desperate enough like some on here to go back over previous post to score points. You took a simply joke, and blew it out of proprtion, but you don't seem to want to drop it do you.
How about you admitting your mistakes and apologising for your incorrect allegations, instead of hoping others ignore your blatant disregard for honesty.

So much for your claim that your Aspergers prevents you from telling lies. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Doggit claims because he has Aspergers he cannot lie.
He has probably read somewhere that people with Aspergers do not lie very well:
upload_2018-2-14_13-37-43.png

upload_2018-2-14_13-38-22.png

upload_2018-2-14_13-38-48.png

upload_2018-2-14_13-39-24.png

https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/talk-to-others/2015-04-09/asd-lying

It looks like doggit has developed a strategy for pretending he has not lied. :rolleyes:

Simply because I'm not desperate enough like some on here to go back over previous post to score points.
If you cannot recognise, admit and learn from your mistakes, you are destined to repeat them.
Now who said that recently?
Ahh yes here it is:
Unfortunately, history tends to show that we don't learn from our mistakes, and continue to make the same ones time and again.
:rolleyes:
Perhaps one day you will learn not to make false allegations.

Sponsored Links
If you cannot recognise, admit and learn from your mistakes, you are destined to repeat them.

Yes, Wannabe repeats his mistakes ad nauseum, and isnt man enough to admit it.

Theres no hope with a Numpty that cant admit he said a PCB is a computer :mrgreen:.

Yes, Wannabe repeats his mistakes ad nauseum, and isnt man enough to admit it.

Theres no hope with a Numpty that cant admit he said a PCB is a computer :mrgreen:.
Misquoting me as usual. It is what you do!

I said a computer is a PCB, basically, with other bits added to its PCB, which may be other PCBs themselves. It is an indisputable fact.
You could not distinguish between a computer PCB, a washing machine PCB and a central heating controller PCB. You refused to attempt the distinction.

What you have said is the equivalent of saying a an animal is a horse. NO! It is not. It may be, but not always. However, without doubt a horse is an animal. You can twist, dodge and misquote me as much as you like but it does not change the basic fact.
You may realise your lack of awareness of your mistake. But if not, there is always the other option exploited by a**e end and doggit, claim a disability! :rolleyes:

You are worse than doggit. He makes false allegations, refuses to realize it, refuses to recognise it, and refuses to accept it (maybe something to do with his supposed Aspergers, i.e. failure to have normal social responses?). You are intentionally misquoting me. Or will you now claim some disability to excuse your abominable behaviour?
Doggit thinks his Aspergers excuses his lies and false allegations. That is his restricted and repetitive behaviour.
Yours appears to be misquoting me.

I said a computer is a PCB, basically, with other bits added to its PCB, which may be other PCBs themselves. It is an indisputable fact.
You could not distinguish between a computer PCB, a washing machine PCB and a central heating controller PCB. You refused to attempt the distinction.

What you have said is the equivalent of saying a an animal is a horse. NO! It is not. It may be, but not always. However, without doubt a horse is an animal. You can twist, dodge and misquote me as much as you like but it does not change the basic fact.
You may realise your lack of awareness of your mistake. But if not, there is always the other option exploited by a**e end and doggit, claim a disability! :rolleyes:

You are worse than doggit. He makes false allegations, refuses to realize it, refuses to recognise it, and refuses to accept it (maybe something to do with his supposed Aspergers, i.e. failure to have normal social responses?). You are intentionally misquoting me. Or will you now claim some disability to excuse your abominable behaviour?
Doggit thinks his Aspergers excuses his lies and false allegations. That is his restricted and repetitive behaviour.

Im not misquoting you.

You persist in lying.

And then you rant on about other people making lies and allegations........you need to look closer to home :)

Im not misquoting you.

You persist in lying.

And then you rant on about other people making lies and allegations........you need to look closer to home :)
Then find where I said PCBs are computers.
Then when you cannot, be better than doggit and admit your mistake.
Or be like him and a**e end and claim a disability to excuse your poor behaviour.
Or you could be like doggit and complain that you are too busy to go back looking for posts that do not exist. :rolleyes:

Central heating programmers are PCBs, Computers are PCBs, every modern electrical control apparatus is a PCB, even the washing machine in your kitchen has a PCB to control the programme. If your washing machine does not have a PCB, then your husband is doing it by hand

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/jeremy-to-tax-robots.489990/page-4#ixzz577fUJ3mq

More backtracking and squirming......no more than I would expect from the forums resident that cant accept when he is wtong :)

Then when you cannot, be better than doggit and admit your mistake.
Now I understand the reason for your utter stupidity.
You cannot distinguish between the specific and the generic/collective.
Two is always a number. But a number is only occasionally two.

Central heating programmers are PCBs, Computers are PCBs, every modern electrical control apparatus is a PCB, even the washing machine in your kitchen has a PCB to control the programme. If your washing machine does not have a PCB, then your husband is doing it by hand
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/jeremy-to-tax-robots.489990/page-4#ixzz577fUJ3mq
More backtracking and squirming......no more than I would expect from the forums resident that cant accept when he is wtong :)

Now do you understand? Perhaps more examples:
A day of the week may be Tuesday, but only occasionally. Whereas Tuesday is always a day of the week.
A screwdriver is a tool, but a tool is only occasionally a screwdriver.
A newspaper is occasionally the Times, but the Times is always a newspaper, (even if it is in digital format).
A car is a form of transport, but a form of transport is only occasionally a car.
A computer is basically a PCB, but a PCB is not always a computer. :rolleyes:

My apologies for treating you as a vindictive troll. I was wrong. You are too stupid to be a troll!

Last edited:
Now I understand the reason for your utter stupidity.
You cannot distinguish between the specific and the generic/collective.
Two is always a number. But a number is only occasionally two.

Now do you understand? Perhaps more examples:
A day of the week may be Tuesday, but only occasionally. Whereas Tuesday is always a day of the week.
A screwdriver is a tool, but a tool is only occasionally a screwdriver.
A newspaper is occasionally the Times, but the Times is always a newspaper, (even if it is in digital format).
A car is a form of transport, but a form of transport is only occasionally a car.
A computer is basically a PCB, but a PCB is not always a computer. :rolleyes:

My apologies for treating you as a vindictive troll. I was wrong. You are too stupid to be a troll!

Oh dear oh dear more and more squirming exactly like your original thread.

you said categorically 'PCBs are computers' (as you can see in the post above). You then spent post after post, page after page trying to justify what you said, by expanding it into 'computers are basically pcbs, with other components etc etc etc.

You have been proven to be a liar and a constant squirmer and incapable of admitting you are wrong.

Here we go again:

A computer is basically a PCB, but a PCB is not always a computer

Thats not what you originally said. You said Computers are PCBs. you didnt say a 'computer is basically a PCB'

And in any case a computer is not basically a PCB, never has been never will be.....only in the land of Wannabe

When are you going to admit you were wrong and apologise for your error.

No doubt you will go running to admin and get the thread locked now :):):):):):)

Oh dear oh dear more and more squirming exactly like your original thread.

you said categorically 'PCBs are computers' (as you can see in the post above).
Lying again. It is what you do best.
You then spent post after post, page after page trying to justify what you said, by expanding it into 'computers are basically pcbs, with other components etc etc etc.

You have been proven to be a liar and a constant squirmer and incapable of admitting you are wrong.

Here we go again:

Thats not what you originally said. You said Computers are PCBs. you didnt say a 'computer is basically a PCB'

And in any case a computer is not basically a PCB, never has been never will be.....only in the land of Wannabe

When are you going to admit you were wrong and apologise for your error.

No doubt you will go running to admin and get the thread locked now :):):):):):)
FFS!
Computers are PCBs. Sure they are usually in a case, metal or plastic. But the basic component is a PCB. Sure they need input and output devices, of which the basic component is also a PCB.
A banana is an edible fruit.
Sure there are bits of a banana that are not edible, but only a fool would start months of senseless discussion about it. (Oh, sorry, you did!)
A banana remains, basically, an edible fruit!

Now stop being a stupid ass, and crawl back under your stone!

In addition, perhaps you will retract your errant allegation, demonstrating that you cannot differentiate between the specific and the generic:

I notice you have not and cannot!
I repeat for the umpteenth time, a computer is basically a PCB. A PCB is not always a computer.
Now I cannot explain it any more simply than that. If you still cannot grasp the difference you are destined to continue making an ass of yourself.

Last edited:
Computers are PCBs

Er no they arent. :mrgreen:

This is a printed circuit board:

M%E1%BA%A1ch-in-1-m%E1%BA%B7t.jpg

Its not a computer. Never has been a computer. Never will be a computer. :mrgreen:

PCB
printed circuit
noun
noun: printed circuit board
  1. an electronic circuit consisting of thin strips of a conducting material such as copper, which have been etched from a layer fixed to a flat insulating sheet called a printed circuit board, and to which integrated circuits and other components are attached.

COMPUTER
An electronic machine which helps in solving problems quickly and easily. It solves problems according to instructions given to it by the computer user called programs or software. It is a digital machine(that uses binary digits) used in all fields.

The basic component of a computer is not a printed circuit board.

Oh dear oh dear..... what is it you cant understand? :ROFLMAO:

You continue to demonstrate
a) that you cannot distinguish between the specific and the generic.
A PCB is a generic term.
A computer is a specific piece of equipment.
A specific piece of equipment is made up of generic components.
The generic is not the specific.
A computer is basically a PCB, a PCB is not a computer.

and
b) that you are continually misquoting me.

Now please go away and find where I said a PCB is a computer, as you claimed I said.

Alternatively, you may continue to demonstrate your utter stupidity.

A computer is basically a PCB,

No it is 'basically' not a computer.

printed circuit board is not a generic term. We use words to describe things precisely, so when we say printed circuit board, thats what we mean, a flat sheet with a copper face that has been etched. Nothing more.

There is only 1 person in the world that thinks it is a computer :)

Sponsored Links
Back