Hooooo.......... Jeremy how risque .......how left wing you are ......

Sponsored Links
She wasn't naked; article says the duvet was up to her neck - she would have heard them coming in after all.

Sponsored Links
She wasn't naked; article says the duvet was up to her neck - she would have heard them coming in after all.

Come on Doggit I don't think so, they probably heard her coming ! Oh hang on maybe not.

I know she moans a lot now, but not sure what she was like back then.

All right guys, I dropped myself in it with that comment, didn't I.

Gasbag and his chums are busy recycling old anti-Labour smears today.

They must have seen the projections from the latest electoral polls, and are ****-scared of the change of government when Theresa's mob get thrown out.

Poor old gasbag.

Poor old RWRs.

You love your put downs don't you.
Not a put-down, no.
Still waiting to see those posts of me always accusing you of being racist and xenophobic. Start there shall we then you can comment on the 'dropped myself in it' lark.
You love your false accusations don't you.(y)

Last edited:
Gasbag and his chums are busy recycling old anti-Labour smears today.

They must have seen the projections from the latest electoral polls, and are ****-scared of the change of government when Theresa's mob get thrown out.

Poor old gasbag.

Poor old RWRs.

Current polls suggest Torys are ahead, although meaningless really as in the margin of error. Disproves your point though........

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk

Poor old LWRs, upset because Labour arent ahead despite how unpopular current government are.

Wheres Jeremy? On his allotment harvesting cabbages?

Still waiting to see those posts of me always accusing you of being racist and xenophobic. Start there shall we then you can comment on the 'dropped myself in it' lark.
You love your false accusations don't you

Simply because I'm not desperate enough like some on here to go back over previous post to score points. You took a simply joke, and blew it out of proprtion, but you don't seem to want to drop it do you.

Sponsored Links
Back