Death Threats.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I can only assume Odds will approve of this.

I see Bod likes right wing shills

a few days ago it was Candice Owens now its Mahyar Tousi

I wonder what sort of things Bod is searching for, because youtube algorithms are feeding him right wing populism.

NO doubt there are people on this forum that think Tommy Robinson is a jolly good chap...perhaps they dont know he has been funded by international far rights groups for a number of years

I wonder what sort of things Bod is searching for, because youtube algorithms are feeding him right wing populism.

NO doubt there are people on this forum that think Tommy Robinson is a jolly good chap...perhaps they dont know he has been funded by international far rights groups for a number of years

But isn't it a fun watch...... she was funny. She played to the Crowd when answering Tommy. She then played to the Crowd on loose women.

Screenshot_20240205_185915_Chrome.jpg

Old link

Don't fall into the trap that "my enemy's enemy is my friend “.

Just because Yaxley is a git doesn't mean that SK isn't.

Sponsored Links
Back