Death Threats.

Sponsored Links
If you take Tommy as your moral compass I have a chocalate fireguard to sell to you.

This was more about her than about him. She preached and played to the high ground.
It then back fired on her. Maybe now she's knows a little bit of what he's talking about.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Tommy is good at what he does .
I liked the way he claimed to be skint.
What happened to all the cash generated from the merchandising operation he had as leader of the EDL.
T. Shirts, keyrings, with the EDL logo ect.

This was more about her than about him. She preached and played to the high ground.
It then back fired on her. Maybe now she's knows a little bit of what he's talking about.
Lots of people get death threats.

You're being led to just focus on 1 area.

Are all death threats bad, wrong? If so, condemn them all. If not, why just the focus on this ? I don't ever see you highlight anything that doesn't suit your biased, radicalised myopic viewpoint.

Leaves a question as to why.

What happened to all the cash generated from the merchandising operation he had as leader of the EDL.
Yes, he is.

Almost like a magician he gets people to look over here whilst lots of similar stuff is happening over there.

He knows his audience. He's bad, he's wrong, but he is good at it. But somepeople just want to see and hear what suits. Captive audience.

Lots of people get death threats.

You're being led to just focus on 1 area.

Are all death threats bad, wrong? If so, condemn them all. If not, why just the focus on this ? I don't ever see you highlight anything that doesn't suit your biased, radicalised myopic viewpoint.

Leaves a question as to why.

Maybe she should have thought that before she told Tommy he basically deserved the death threats (My words) Fùck her and Soloman and the feather bird and all the rest of the panel who were shocked at the threats knowing what she told Tommy.

Maybe she should have thought that before she told Tommy he basically deserved the death threats (My words) Fùck her and Soloman and the feather bird and all the rest of the panel who were shocked at the threats knowing what she told Tommy.
So you're not condemning all death threats. OK I understand

Maybe he learned something from
Patrisse Cullors.

Where else was he going to make a wage?

She said he brought them on himself by his actions

not the same as you claim
That's why I said my words. As I didn't want to play the clip in the pub, to remind myself what she did actually say.

But same same as the she boys would tell me.

That's why I said my words. As I didn't want to play the clip in the pub, to remind myself what she did actually say.

But same same as the she boys would tell me.
I think I can tell that you are in a pub.

Sponsored Links
Back