decent quality isolation valves

ive never had a problem with the ones they do in plumbcentre. you can get a bag of 10 for about £20. They are decent quality, cant remember what make but decent brand. Personally I rarely fit them, and more often than not take them out. I work by a rule that if there's at least 2 places to isolate a circuit upstream then thats sufficient for maintenance. These valves never get used then when they're needed 15yrs later they leak, even the good ones.

Sponsored Links
I would be more worried about the danger from PVC cables in contact with the hot copper pipes, than the future possibility of a drip or two of water that is unlikely to hurt anyone.

www.cottamandpreedy.co.uk/

Contact Cottam & Preedy

Telephone Enquiries
0121 552 5281

Telephone Order Hotline
08000 825837
Fax
0121 552 6895
Email Address
[email protected]
Company Registration Details
Registered in England No: 00562817
Registered Office
Bishopsgate Works, 68 Lower City Road, Tividale, West Midlands, B69 2HF

There make the best iso valves that i've know off.

Sold!

Bought them and whilst chatting it would appear these were the original ballofix' valves before the company split and was sold off so I got their commerical range which I am sure will suffice.

Many thanks

Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back