Deceuninck Heritage 2800 or Eurocell Modus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm in the process of choosing between two systems the deceuninck heritage 2800 and the Eurocell modus flush sash systems.

Does anyone have experience of these systems.....Eurocell have said my windows will not carry a guarantee as its over their max height > 1400mm, my house is an 1890 character property so has big windows and the suggested designs would just look silly. The heritage 2800 system offers a guarantee with heavy duty hinges, but to be honest I didnt really like the look of the profile. The modus system looks good and with flush sash would suit the property, but worried if these windows drop they would look awful as the sash gap would not be uniform, I assume this is why they only guarantee up to a certain height. I have looked at the section drawings and the modus systems reinforcement does look rather feeble in comparison to the Heritage 2800.

Hopefully someone out there can offer their opinion......

Sponsored Links
Flush sash do look the part ...maybe seeing if Residence 9 (or I think Calibre do Flush fit) will do bigger ( will cost more than modus though! ). All profiles have a limit at some point due to manufacturing tolerances as to what hinges will take, just in our experience deceuninck seem to be a little more flexible than some.
don't know if that actually helps!

I did try a quote from residence 9 but exceeded my budget ( Just over 2 x the price of modus flush sash). When you say deceuninck are flexible do you mean in terms of adaptability or flimsy in quality?

Eurocell will make in the required sizes but offer no guarantee, so not really that keen on this approach. Having just heard back from them 1350mm is the max frame height so this puts 7/9 of the windows with no guarantee, not keen spending 2.3k with no comeback.........

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Never used Eurocell for the Flush system so not sure on prices.
Front of a house from CWG is approx £2000-2500
X2 3 seg bays and a single window

Cwg will recommend a local supplier, you probably won't be able to go direct. Thy use veka for flush 70

HI God - Just waiting to hear back from CWG, but I have just been informed by another supplier that Deceuninck have just released a flush 70 mechanical sash product so waiting to hear back on this also.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back