Describe the previous poster.

liman

Prolific newbie - poet, wit, professional. Male (possibly), 43, middle age paunch developing. Sandy hair, possibly a handlebar moustache to twiddle. Most probably from Clwyd ;)

Sponsored Links
LGM,
50's born child fair of face. Matured during the flower power era and had long frizz hairstyle with huge sideburns and tinted glasses. Still wears flower power fashion from Uni days and wants to 'make love not war man'. Head is in a permanent haze of scented fog and is a very jolly chap to have around. ;)

Conny

Sterotypical scouse wide-boy. Dead ringer for harry enfield comedy sketch, tracksuit, moustache, the works. "Gis a job to" top it off. Secretly a man utd supporter, but wants to hide this from his neighbours, so has everton flag in the window.

Sponsored Links
Dex, scholastic achiever who hides his light under a bushel, (too tight to pay the leccy bill), has a very large knowledge capacity and doesn't monkey around too much. Can give as good as he gets and like LGM a jolly good chap to know.

so has everton flag in the window.

You been on Streetview again have you? ;)

Dex, scholastic achiever who hides his light under a bushel, (too tight to pay the leccy bill), has a very large knowledge capacity and doesn't monkey around too much.
When you can fake sincerity, you're made ;)

Can give as good as he gets and like LGM a jolly good chap to know.
How dare you compare me with that, oh yes, that great pretender

so has everton flag in the window.

You been on Streetview again have you? ;)
Been on other voyeur sites too :eek:

since i can't get a word in edgeways i'll name you castor and pollox, heavenly bodies.

you'll have to toss for who's who.

LGM - I don't care how old he is or what he looks like, he cracks me up

BTW LGM, to answer your question, I can't divulge my age as I'm a laydee (not a man) (well, I'm female anyway) but there are some clues in my signature :)

BTW LGM, to answer your question, I can't divulge my age as I'm a laydee (not a man) (well, I'm female anyway) but there are some clues in my signature :)
So you've seen the repeats of some old classics. I make you 18 ;)

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down was the chat-up line my then future husband wooed me with when we met. Needless to say, we're now divorced!!

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down was the chat-up line my then future husband wooed me with when we met. Needless to say, we're now divorced!!
Bubbly personality, good sense of humour, not easily offended, age abolut 36 brunette.

Sponsored Links
Back