Dewalt 18v SDS - Best price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there - thought I'd lay down a challenge here.

What's the best price that you guys could find for the Dewalt SDS Drill - model DC213. I'm looking for the 18v Nano (Lithium) one - naked tool only.

I found it cheap on Buck&Ryan but it appears to have gone out of stock.

Can anyone recommend the next best place?

Thanks in anticipation of your kind advice...

Sponsored Links
There's a supposedly new one on eBay for £144.99+£8.00 delivery, bit more than B&R but in stock, looks like B&R have stopped doing them. If you don't like the idea of buying from eBay then Buyaparcel have them bundled with a free carrying case for £159.95 inc vat+£3.95 delivery.

I think the body is the same on the standard and lithium versions, it's just the batteries and charger that are different, so if you want a naked one then it makes no difference.

Thanks muggles. There is actually a difference - the nano tool has a small foot which fits the battery better than the old shape tools. There's no actual difference inside, just appearance, that's all. I'm just a bit of a detail freak I suppose!

Ah right, fair enough, I'm surprised they haven't given them different product codes, maybe the Lithium version should have been the DC214...

Sponsored Links
Yep - none of the naked lithium tools have different codes - only when they come with batteries. Annoying!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back