DeWalt D25323K or Hitachi DH28PC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any experience of these two, which one I should get or any alternatives?

Can pick both up for around £200 new.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The Bosch does look a decent piece of kit on paper but don;t think i can stretch that far, impact rate on the Hitachi is better than the Bosch (and DeWalt) though.

Think i'll get the Hitachi, got to be better than the Erbauer one I had where the clutch went after hardly any drilling.

Thanks all.

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't touch DeWalt with a bargepole, of the two go for Hitachi though I'd save up a bit more and buy Bosch every time out of preference

A mate of mine is a builder and was saying the same about DeWalt combi drills. But I've got a 18v XR2 which I purchased about 8 years ago. Its had some serious abuse over the years but is still faultlessly going strong. Not even a Li-on either.

But everyone seems to moan about DeWalt these days so perhaps the quality has gone down.

I really would like to stretch to the Bosch but I set my budget at £150 and am already exceeding that!

Thanks again all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back