Hi,
Please let me know which one is latest model in the below two models

DEWALT DCD776D2T- GB 18V 2.0AH LI-ION XR CORDLESS COMBI DRILL

(OR)

DeWalt DCD776C1-GB Cordless 18V Li-Ion Combi Drill 1 Battery

which one is good that I buy?

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
I'd probably go the way of Hitachi myself as the you get the 3ah slims rather than the 2ah DeWalt. DW do have a more extensive 18v range but most of which isn't really DIY oriented.

They're both solid options but for me the Hitachi/HiKoki just edges it. Both offer 70nm max torque so you aren't getting any more peeformperf but a drill with 3ah batteries will slightly perform better as the cells are capable of delivering a higher amperage.

All that 3ah means is that the battery will last longer than say a 2ah battery , the tool will not perform better with a bigger battery not sure where you heard that from but it is wrong

Hi,
Please let me know which one is latest model in the below two models

DEWALT DCD776D2T- GB 18V 2.0AH LI-ION XR CORDLESS COMBI DRILL

(OR)

DeWalt DCD776C1-GB Cordless 18V Li-Ion Combi Drill 1 Battery

which one is good that I buy?

Thanks,

The drill code says they are the same drill , the top one offers two larger capacity batteries which is more useful than one smaller capacity battery

Thanks for reply sircerebus666.

how about this model Dewalt DCD776S2T-GB 18V 1.5Ah Li-Ion XR Cordless Combi Drill? Is it better than DEWALT DCD776D2T- GB?!
thanks,

Sponsored Links
Thanks for reply sircerebus666.

how about this model Dewalt DCD776S2T-GB 18V 1.5Ah Li-Ion XR Cordless Combi Drill? Is it better than DEWALT DCD776D2T- GB?!
thanks,

Again , it's the same drill.

The D2T has two 2ah batteries which is better than the other one which has two 1.5ah batteries so no.

Why do I feel like I'm being pranked?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back