Best cordless hand drill.

Sponsored Links
you will be hard pushed to beat that deal as it has 2 batteries

Instead of creating a new thread, I thought I'll post my question here. I'm a DIY'er and I'm after a cordless drill/screwdriver. I've got SDS drill for any heavy duty drilling so this would be to deal with light drilling, screwdriving etc.. I'm on a fairly tight budget. The question is within my budget if I could get an 18Volt drill with either 2 Nicad batteries or 1 Li-on battery, which one should I go for? Thanks

What about the Hitachi as in original post. i haven't yet bought but the reviews seem good. I've talked to a few guys who prefer mikita but they also have a large price tag

Sponsored Links
Bosch blue range all the way for me ! Had Makita combi drill one of the latest LXT ones and the chuck failed in under 12 months. Used to be a DeWalt fan but the recent range dont feel of the same quality

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back