Dewalt D27112 sliding mitre table saw - anyone used one?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like a sliding mitre saw, and being a die hard Milwaukee user it pains me to look elsewhere, but my father in-law had a Dewalt sliding mitre saw for years, being used loads too.

The D27112 also incorporates a table, allowing it to be used as a table saw too. Which would save me a second purchase in months to come.

Here is what I'm looking at http://www.toucantools.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=D27112

Any opinions good or bad?

Sponsored Links
As long as you are aware that you are compromising on cross cut ability and the size of the table c/w individual machines there's no real reason not to. I think a lot depends on what you are going to be doing, where you are doing it and how much space you have.

Personally, I would only consider this route if space was a real issue in my workshop or I was needing to lug both machines on site regularly.

Thanks, that's the kind of info I wanted.

Mainly because it works out cheaper than 2 individual machines. It is for DIY use, I'm just going to be doing minor renovations, maybe make some furniture.

Unless I can find 2 machines for around the same price and equal or better quality. (A slide mitre saw, and a table saw)

Ta, Nads.

Sponsored Links
Well, in the end I got a new DW745-GB table saw in 240v for £350, and,
I also got a 2nd hand DW708 mitre saw with stand, in 240v for £350 too.

Happy with prices, took a lot of looking around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back