I’ve just brought a dewalt stand and the instructions on how to connect the feet to the saw are not very clear.
I’ve had to put the front bolts like this:

Else they interfere with the lifting off action.
The back ones have gone in normally, but I’ve had to slide the saw slightly back. Else he back bolts interfere with the lift off mechanism.

I am using a flat washer on the bolt side and then a locking washer and nut on the other end.
Can you please advise.
I’ve had to put the front bolts like this:

Else they interfere with the lifting off action.
The back ones have gone in normally, but I’ve had to slide the saw slightly back. Else he back bolts interfere with the lift off mechanism.

I am using a flat washer on the bolt side and then a locking washer and nut on the other end.
Can you please advise.
