dialling code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this'll probably get deleted but i hope someone can answer:

01267 - anyone know what part of the country this is?

Sponsored Links
:confused: why does someone from Wales keep trying to phone me? :confused: i answered it earlier and they hung up after about 5 secs

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
:confused: why does someone from Wales keep trying to phone me? :confused: i answered it earlier and they hung up after about 5 secs

You been advertising your sheep sheering services again Crafty...that could explain it...they think your a sheep pimp.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if they are going to phone me and hang up, they could at least withhold their number :evil: im going to phone it back tomorrow and see who it is

crafty1289 said:
if they are going to phone me and hang up, they could at least withhold their number :evil: im going to phone it back tomorrow and see who it is

Why don't you ring them and hang up instead!

in the mean time you could do a crash course on sheep sheering, that will give you abit of bargaining power :D
tip: wear wellies and get them near the edge of a cliff.

JulieL said:
crafty1289 said:

Good idea but don't hang up, put them on hold and play Val donnagan records to them. :D

hang on! the wife just said, you'd end up paying for the phone call.

Richardp said:
in the mean time you could do a crash course on sheep sheering, that will give you abit of bargaining power :D
tip: wear wellies and get them near the edge of a cliff.

saw a "competition" for speed sheep shearing at the great yorkshire show a few years ago, it was quite funny. Though probably not funny for the sheep . . .

OOI, why near the edge of a cliff?

Richardp said:
Good idea but don't hang up, put them on hold and play Val donnagan records to them. :D[/quote]

Richard..remembering Val Doonigan is bad enough, but what you propose is truly cruel...think of the innocent people that might overhear the call!! :LOL: :LOL:

please note that was uploaded from breezers own personal library and is not a weblink! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back