Dialtunes for a Corgi / plumber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have posted this here in plumbing so it gets the the attention of those most likely to have a new idea.

I have a mobile on the three network and use the dialtunes feature. I am now running out of ideas for different appropriate dialtunes.

For those who have not heard of dialtunes they are tunes that are played to the caller instead of them having to listen to the boring 'ring ring'

I started with Sailing by Rod Stewart which put a smile on the faces of people who called me after discovering a leak.

Then Re-light my fire by Take That

Followed by [Come on baby] Light my fire, by the doors

Has anyone got any better ideas before I have to resort to the following?

Eternal flame by the Bangles or

Rolling stones, Jumpin Jack Flash [Its a gas gas gas]

Sponsored Links
I had always thought Light my Fire was a Jose Feliciano song as he had the most memorable hit with it.

Julie Driscoll also did a nice version as well.

I cannot think of any other suitable songs.

What about that song about waiting for the gas man to come? Or was it some other song about each trade causing another problem?

I do think that you should keep to just one so that customers recognise it as your theme song.

Tony

PS
While thinking of customers there is a wonderful story in the 1910 New York Times. See:-

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archiv...B1139E333A25750C1A9649C946196D6CF&oref=slogin

Think the song/poem you ar on about Agile is When the gas man cometh..

Just about every pensioner says it to you when they open the door just about as annoying as when they all called you syd during privatisation commercials

Sponsored Links
It depends on the customer.
CHris Hutt's Water Music is OK for plumbing customers, but for gas people it's again Handel, but Music for the Royal Fireworks.
"Number witheld" is the Jaws theme, and
for my wife
"I'm a Barbie Girl" - by AQUA, unless it's after 9pm then it changes to Berlioz - "March to the scaffold"

The rogue traders out there could have .. Who wants to be a millionaire..

bob dylan - buckets of rain. joan armatrading - drop the pilot. phil collins . turn it on again( TURN IT OFF,S...)

Anything by wet wet wet, or There's a hole in my bucket (one for the oldies)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back