Diameter of waste air outlet for Bosch dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know whether this should be on appliances but I have got a Bosch dryer being delivered next weekend. We need to cut a hole in the wall for the waste air-outlet. Is there a standard size for Bosch machines for this type of thing? 100mm, 110mm, 117mm or 125mm? Until Thursday the other half has a diamond cutter so we could get this done in order that we could instal the drier at our leisure. Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Thanks alot, Kev.

Just one thing that I am confused about (though I supposed we should have checked this in the shop). Should the dryer come with a duct kit for the hole or do we get that ourselves? If we have to obtain the stuff what do we need exactly? Is it just that silver ducting and some sort of exterior grill? Or do we need more than this?

Sponsored Links
depends, some come with, some come without (or too short) may i suggest, give the shop a tinkle and ask with or without and size to be sure

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back