Did Harry drop a clanger ?

Did Harry drop a clanger in getting married ?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I met and shook Princess Diana's hand back in the late eighties. She was visiting a special needs school two minutes from my house in Plaistow. I rushed home, got my Pentax camera with motorised drive (I was into photography at the time) and when she came out (literally only about 10 photographers, 30 or 40 members of the public and a couple of policemen were there), she came along and shook most people hands. I fired off 36 shots with my left hand while shaking her hand with my right! I have the photos up in my loft somewhere. She looked beautiful in the flesh. (y)

Beatrice & Eugenie. White, royal & destroyers of your nasty opinion .
Sad weirdo.

You’ve actually lowered my opinion of you even further.

Noseall why is it you seem to just churn out extremely shallow comments.
Why do you bother responding to anything I post, if it bereft of anything deep and meaningful? Why would you appease what you consider, a troll?

Why do you bother responding to anything I post, if it bereft of anything deep and meaningful? Why would you appease what you consider, a troll?
Here we go soon as i pin it on you the hands go up :) I merely responded to your initial engagement this is a forum?

Ill answer your question for you. It's nothing about 'not hating a white woman' with the insinuation had she been black... That is your incessant obsession to whip up racial hatred. And if so what about Princess Fergie the absolute embarrassment.

Princess Diana was famous for many things. She was loved by millions for being a good mother and a good person. With all of her noble charity work and her sincerely good heart, she has continued to be an influential person decades after her tragic death.

It had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her colour. Dare i say it in this woke day n age she would be 'loved' even more if she was non white.

Meghan hadn't earnt the public loyalty respect Diana managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back